Very few fruits quench your thirst like watermelon does and what better way to have it during these long hot summer days than in the form of an ice pop.
These watermelon ice pops are sugar free, making it an ideal treat for all the family.
This recipe is so simple the hard part is waiting for your ice pop to freeze so you can consume it!
4 cups of watermelon
1 tbsp vanilla essence
- Scoop out the watermelon and remove seeds if you desire.
- Put the watermelon, vanilla and lime juice into the blender.
- Blend until the ingredients form a liquid.
- Pour the mixture into your ice pop moulds.
- Place in the freezer for at least four hours, but ideally overnight.
- Remove from the freezer a few minutes before you want to eat them, this will allow the mould to slide off the ice pop with ease.
Recipe by The Gibraltar Vegan instagram.com/thegibraltarvegan