Deliciously decadent, suprisingly simple.
255g dark chocolate
(70% or higher)
7 tbsp coconut milk (well-shaken)
½ tsp vanilla extract
¼ cup unsweetened cocoa or cacao powder OR finely chopped hazelnuts
- Finely chop chocolate and place in a bowl.
- Heat coconut milk and add to chocolate. Cover bowl for 5 mins. Uncover and gently mix.
- Add vanilla, stir.
- Chill in fridge for minimum 3 hours.
- Scoop out, and then roll into balls using hands.
- Roll in cocoa/cacao powder/hazelnuts to finish.
RECIPE BY MINIMALISTBAKER.COM