- 300g extra firm tofu (I like Tofoo Co Naked)
- 10g sumac
- 1/2 bag rocket lettuce
- 1/4 yellow pepper
- 2 spring onions
- 6 plum tomatoes
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1tbsp dried fruits such as goji berries (or add fresh fruit like a kiwi if you prefer)
- 1tbsp pine nuts
- 2tbsp granola mix (I like Lizi’s High Protein Granola)
- Some vegan parmesan shavings (I use Violife)
1. Cut the tofu into cubes and sprinkle the sumac evenly over
2. Place the rocket in the bowl, cut the yellow pepper into small pieces and add. Slice the spring onion and add, cut the plum tomatoes in half and add.
3. Sprinkle the hemp, pumpkin and sunflower seeds over the above.
4. Add the goji berries, pine nuts and granola mix.
5. Fry the tofu on a medium heat until the sumac becomes somewhat crispy.
6. Top the salad off with the tofu and add the parmesan shavings.
Tip: If you think you are not a fan of sumac you can substitute this for any spice or spice mix of your choice – we also like katsu.