It’s summer, a time when adults want to enjoy frozen goods like ice-cream. This recipe turns that ice-cream into a healthy and nutritious snack with all the taste. With this in mind, it’s also a great way of tricking the kids into eating fruit and nuts.
This ice-cream contains three ingredients and if you are not a fan of pistachio, change it for something you are a fan of, like dried apricots, a tablespoon of coconut or pecan nuts.
- 2 ripened bananas
- 50g pistachios
- 4tbps almond milk
1. Peel the bananas and chop them up. Place in the freezer overnight or until frozen
2. Roughly chop up the pistachios. This makes it less challenging for your blender
3. Place the frozen banana and the pistachios into the blender and then pour the almond milk in on top
4. Make sure that you have a peek at these guys for the best blender and then, blend!
5. Scoop out into whatever moulds you have and place it in the freezer until frozen