- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 3 inches cucumber
- 1 echalion shallot
- 1 medium sized pomegranate
- 1tbsp fresh mint (dried mint will do but use twice the amount)
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
1. Scoop out the seeds of the cherry tomatoes and chop finely.
2. Chop the cucumber and shallot, place into a bowl with the cherry tomatoes.
3. Take the seeds from the pomegranate and add to the bowl.
4. Either with a blender or with a knife finely chop the fresh mint and add to the bowl.
5. Season with a little salt and pepper.