Recipe by The Gibraltar Vegan instagram.com/thegibraltarvegan
- 250g breadcrumbs
- 1 medium potato mashed
- 30g pumpkin seeds
- 30g hazelnuts
- 2 shallots
- 200ml vegetable stock
- 60g vegan butter
- 1tbsp chia seeds mixed with three tbsps of water
- 25g fresh chopped parsley
- 3tbsp dried oregano
- 1tbsp garlic seasoning
1. Place the breadcrumbs, mashed potato and pumpkin seeds into a bowl.
2. Chop the hazelnuts and add to the bowl.
3. Chop the shallots and add to the bowl.
4. Add vegetable stock and mix well (I use my hands).
5. Melt then add the butter, chia seeds mixed with water and all the herbs, and mix well (again I use my hands).
6. When the stuffing is mixed well, place it in a greased dish.
7. Cook on 180°C for 30 minutes or until golden and cooked through.