It’s summer, either your kids or someone else’s kids are driving you up the wall – what better way to chill out other than with a Gin & Tonic Ice Pop? (For ages 18+.)
320ml of tonic
80ml of gin
12 slices of cucumber
- Measure out the size of your ice pop moulds, use a ratio of 80% tonic to 20% gin to work out how much ingredients you need. It might be tempting to add more gin, but it will not freeze that well and it will end up slushy.
- Mix the gin, tonic and lime in a jug.
- Place three slices of cucumber in the moulds and pour in the mixture.
- Place in the freezer for at least four hours, but ideally overnight.
- Remove from the freezer a few minutes before you want to eat them, this will allow the mould to slide off the ice pop with ease.
Recipe by The Gibraltar Vegan instagram.com/thegibraltarvegan