They are super simple to make, take only five minutes of preparation,
25 minutes of baking, and always turn out great.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Making time: 25 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
2 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp maple syrup (or honey)
3 tbsp walnuts
4 tsp plain Alpro yogurt
- Preheat your oven to 175°C (350°F).
- Cut the pears in half
- Using a tablespoon scoop out the seeds of each half
- Fill with walnuts and drizzle about half a tsp of maple syrup over each half.
- Finish them off with a few dashes of cinnamon powder
- Whack them onto a baking tray and off they go into the oven for about 25 minutes.
- Serve with some yogurt.
- Try not to eat it all at once!
Recipe by hurrythefoodup.com