I like to add some dried fruits and mixed seeds into the falafel because I love the combination of sweet with the heat of the chilli.
- 400g black beans
- 1 red onion diced
- 3 garlic cloves diced
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp diced fresh coriander
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large yellow peppers
- 25g dried fruits
- 15g mixed seeds
1. Place the black beans, onion, garlic, chilli flakes, coriander, flour and oil into a blender and mix.
2. Scoop the ingredients out of the blender and stir in the dried fruit and seeds.
3. Remove the core from the pepper and stuff it with the falafel mix.
4. Cover with tin foil and put in the oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
5. Remove the tin foil and bake for another 10 minutes.